TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Double Embossed Eat Ham

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I included Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Neutrals with a Pop, and did another of Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Double Embossing. I had to do another of the double embossing challenge since I finally figured it out and missed the CC Tuesday so I had to include it as well. I am addicted and can not help it. LOL. I used the cuttlebug Houndstooth folder and the large rectangle Nestie on the focal panel which was then stamped in espress ink and colored with copics E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, 337, R24, R27, R29, Y08 and Y17. My main image is matted on creamy caramel. Panel 2 is summer sun and panels 4 is a real red 1in square spilt in the middle. My stamp set I used was recently released by TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Eat Ham. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Eat Ham - THS
Paper: vanilla, creamy caramel, brown, summer sun, real red
Ink: espresso
Accessories: copics, Cuttlebug Houndstooth Folder, Nestie Lg Rectangles
Techniques: double embossing

No comments: