TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cup of Cocoa Sneak Peek

This is for today's CARD POSITIONING SYSTEM's Sketch for this week. What a fun layout to work with. I used a set that will be released Dec 1st from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS called Cup of Cocoa. I stamped the cup on vanilla then on the dp and cut the cup portion out to paper piece. I colored the saucer with copics R24, R27, R29. My base is certainly celery and the dp is from Hobby Lobby's Celebrate the Seasons with Glitter dp pack. I used riding hood red for my Marvy giga scallop punch then doodled around the scallops with my white jel pen. The inside of the cup was also paper pieced with vanilla then colored with E35, E37, E39. The marshmallows were colored with the white jel pen. I stamped the sentiment with riding hood red. Be on the look out for this darling new set to be released Dec 1st at midnight, you will not want to miss it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Clear and Simple Cup of Cocoa
Ink: Graphite Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: ribbon, copics, white jel pen, Marvy Giga Scallop circle punch
Technique: paper piecing

7 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is too cute!! Love the fun dp you used and the paper pieced cup!!

Maria said...

Nice job Neva! I love the pattern paper on the cup!

Basement Stamper said...

the paper pieced mug is cute, love the papers you used with it.

Nicki (CSS) said...

Great take on the challenge - the white stitching around the scalloped edges is a nice touch. And love the choice of sentiment!

Lori said...

Love the paper pieced mug and the festive colors, Neva!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable! Love what you've done with the cocoa cup and the paper piecing.

Lea L. said...

This is so darling! I love that cocoa stamp! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea