TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Cupcake Treat Holder

Welcome friends to our Treehouse Thursday Challenge #024. Today's challenge is to:

~Make a Treat Holder using a Template! :) If you need some ideas...look at what the DT made! :)

When you upload your card to SCS, PCP, and your blog make sure and use the keyword THT024. We hope you can come play along with us this week.

I made this darling treat holder using the PARTY FAVOR tutorial from SCS. I used some textured dp I got from Wal Mart several yrs ago and filled my treat holder with mini choc bars. I am giving this to my dh on Christmas morning. My sentiment is stamped in red on white cs and matted on red cs. My sentiment is from a darling stamp set called Christmas Cupcakes and it can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMPS.

Don't forget about or miss out on your chance to be on the Treehouse Stamps Design Team. For more details see the THS Blog.

Check out what the rest of the DT members have come up with . . . . .

Pam Varnell

Cathleen Torina

Kelly Hampton

Crystal Irvin

No comments: