TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Inspired Cupcake

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Aimoobaroo buttons. I used the Christmas buttons for my inspiration but could not find the picture on the link so I can not point you too it except that Stephanie has a picture of it as an example:(
I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE for my layout. My base is always artichoke. My dp is Eskimo Kisses and choc chip strip across with adorning ribbon. My focal image is from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Christmas Cupcake. I stamped the image in graphite black 2 times and colored with copics El0, E44, E47, E49, G85, G94, G99, R24, R27, and R29. The topping was cut out of the 2nd image and popped up on dimensionals. I used my brand new spica clear pen to accent the holly and berries and trace over the sentiment which was stamped in real red. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Cupcake - THS
Paper: white, always artichoke, real red, choc chip, Eskimo Kisses
Ink: graphite black, real red
Accessories: copics, ribbon, spica clear pen

1 comment:

Susie said...

Love this,Neva. Great design. Beautiful.