TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Inspired Paper Flower With Warm Regards

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Paper Towel Flowers. I am like Lynn I love the colors of Spring flowers but also love the fall colors as well so I was inspired by this photo from Saturday's OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE . I needed a card for a co-worker who gave me a huge compliment and pat on the back in front of our CEO last week so I am also using Today's THE PINK ELEPHANT CHALLENGE # 40 - Be Thankful. I was hoping I could get a really good pic of this flower as it really sparkles in the light. NOT happin'. I need photo lessons. Anyway I punched the Maurvy Extra Giga, Giga, Mega Fiskars scalloped circles, SU Scallop circle and 1in circle using my paper towel then I started with Glimmer mist added to Barely banana then summer sun, then dusty durango then choc chip spraying randomly as I added new colors. I love how this turned out. The center is a big brown brad that I had no idea what I was ever going to use these huge brads on and it certainly worked today. Whoo Hoo. I love it when a plans comes together. Anyway my dp is Recollections Autumn stack and I used some dusty durango polka dot ribbon. My sentiment was stamped in dusty durango then punched with SU large oval punch and layered with dusty durango. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:

Stamps: Warmest Regards
Paper: dusty durango, vanilla, Recollections Autumn
Ink: dusty durango, barely banana, summer sun, choc chip
Accessories: ribbon, paper towel, glimmer mist, mini mister bottle

3 comments:

Annie said...

very effective - a lovely card.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love Love your flower!! So pretty!!

Unknown said...

This is a very stinkin' cool card. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.