TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Watercolored Happy Fall Y'all

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE - Watercoloring. Every Thursday is a new challenge and fun exciting one's at that. Come on play along with the design team. This week we are challenging you to watercolor with crayons, markers, pencils, whatever. You do not have to use Treehouse Stamps but if you have them we would love to see you use them. So pick up those brushes, watercolor paper, and coloring tool and let's get to stampin'. For my card today I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE for my layout. I used some dp and a set released last year from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Happy Fall Y'all. I love this bar, I stamped my image in versamark then heat embossed with black ep. I colored with SU markers ruby red, really rust and black. OK so when I first talked with Ashley Bowen from THS I told her she was not a northern accented person and needed to move down south with the rest of us. She laughed and then this set came out. Well only in the south do they say Y'all. LOL. Love how this turned out and I had forgotten how much fun watercoloring is. I attached 2 fall colored leaf brads in opposite corners. Hope you like it and don't forget about Ashley's copic coloring contest going on until the end of August. See details at Treehous Stamps store.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Fall Y'all
Paper: watercolor, basic gray dp
Ink: versamark
Accessories: leaf brads, dimensionals
Techniques: Watercoloring, heat emboss

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great job on your watercoloring! Love the dp you used and brads!!