TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pink Butterfly Blessings

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE -PB&J. We were to make a pink card and use 1 button and one other embellishment as desired. I used ribbon. I secured my button with twine. Sorry I guess that makes 2 others huh? LOL. OH well. My color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Certainly Cocoa Blossoms and my layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used Count Your Blessings and Butterfly Kisses to make this pink card. The 3 little butterflies used for a background stamp are inked in cameo coral, stamped off then stamped on blush blossom. The sentiment was inked with cameo coral then stamped and matted on cameo coral then popped up. The leaves from Count Your Blessings was inked with certainly celery then stamped over the sentiment. The cross was inked with blush blossom then rolled with cameo coral and stamped on white cut out. I tied a button with some twine and popped it up. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So pretty, NEVA!! :) Love how you used the pink in your card! Beautiful job! Hugs, Ash-

Cathleen said...

This is so pretty Neva, I love this!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Very pretty! Wonderful verse!