TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, August 14, 2009

CSS ABC123 Sneak Peek

Well the kids are back in school by now and that means that my daughter is busy keeping Pre-K kids coralled up and all going in the same direction. It also means that a new release is about to explode in your direction from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. Here is a sneak peek of a set coming out for sale in just 2 more days called ABC123. It goes perfect with A+ Darling that was just released on Aug 1st or stands all alone by itself. I stamped 4 crayon images in black brilliance and colored them with copic markers, cut them out and arranged them red, yellow, blue and green (the primary colors that we learn 1st). These are attached around this darling 3x3 card by glue adhesive. In the center I stamped the sentiment after inking it up with Stampin Up Markers of Real Red, Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue and Garden Green and then huffing before stamping. I think I will give this to one of my grandchildren to give to a fav teacher of theirs. NOw let's see who gets it! LOL


School Days Collection release happens this Saturday! Whoohoo!
We have the new "Want it All" link for those who want to purchase the entire collection: http://www.clearandsimplestamps.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=262

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Awesome! I love what you did with the crayons on this card. Super cute!

Lori said...

This is so cute! Love how you used the bright crayons to frame the message.