TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Creepy Crawly Sketch

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. What a kewl sketch today and I am soo ready to make some fall/halloween cards and today was just the begining. I brought out a set released last year from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Creepy Crawly. This is just such a fun set to use. My dp is also last years SU Ghostly Greetings dp. I stamped the witch hat in versamark then heat embossed with black ep. I colored in the image with copics. I attached some google eyes on the spider just because he needed them and they just make him look so cute. LOL. Hope you think so too. Another super long day at work away from my pc so I will have to blog hop after work again. Have a wonderful day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY, Believe it or not you ARE now 35 and can not stay in denial forever. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Creepy Crawly - THS
Paper: black, white, Ghostly Greetings, ruby red
Ink: versa mark, ruby red, pumpkin pie
Accessories: Copics, dimensionals
Techniques: Copic Coloring, out of the box

3 comments:

Crystal said...

This is sooo fun NEVA!! LOVE IT!

Deb said...

This is a great take on the sketch!! I love the way the hat hangs over the mat!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

What a supah cute Halloween card!! Love how that retired dp looks with the witch hat!!