TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A CASE of Sympathy

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - sleepyinseattle. Yep this is just 1 challenge. I know, my thrown is in jeopardy but this image just blew me away. I must have been crazy with buyers disease when I bought it at CHA last weekend because I just can not image what made me think I could color that gorgeous image as it is on the block. I made my attempt and not sure I will do it again, probably just use it as silhouette image in the future but I gave it a shot anyway. I decided to give it a shot when I found Joanne's A TOUCH OF LIGHT card using a Thomas Kinkade image. I dusted off my prismacolor pencils and gamsol for this one. They needed some love shown to them. I changed the image, angle, colors and theme. I also framed mine to secure the vellum that is covering up my dissasterous attempt of coloring. This is what I envisioned at CHA as I was trying to decide yes or no to get this stamp. The praying hands are from a dollar store stamp and the sentiment is from SU Thoughts of You set.
RECIPE:
Stamps: TK, Thougths of You
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, White, Vellum
Ink: black Brilliance
Accessories: vellum, prismacolor pencils, blending medium, blending stumps
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I think this turned out great!! Perfect sympathy card!