TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Simple Thoughts of Birthdays

This is for today's SKETCH AND STASH CHALLENGE. I love this layout, it is soo me. I also used 3 brads, 1 flower and 1 dp for THE PINK ELEPHANT - Recipe Challenge. I placed a brad on each end of my ribbon and in the center of my flower. The sentiment I used is from an acrylic set I picked up at HL months ago and am now just using. It is stamped in so saffron on white then matted on so saffron. I used close to cocoa for my base layer and the dp is from DCWV Glitter Matt Pack. I found this gorgeous design called MOD MARTINI from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Heavenly Hostess'. This is also for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER - VA Sunshine. Teresa is not only talented but a sweet heart to boot and I just could not let her special day go by without paying my respects to her. Congrats to ya girlie. I changed the layout, colors and shape of my focal image. Her gallery is packed full of flowers and she uses sentiments for her focal images a lot which is what I wished I could do so I am trying. I am finally rested up from CHA and was soo ready for today's TLC but will have to do after work since it is not up yet. Being ready to stamp I decided to search for some other challenges to do. Hope you like it. Let me know.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Thoughts - Happy Birthday
Paper: Close To Cocoa, So Saffron, White, DCWV dp
Ink: so saffron
Accessories: ribbon, brads, prima

5 comments:

Karin said...

Lovely card!

X karin

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Neva, I love that paper!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Carol said...

Great sentiment and i love the circle paper...lovely colours :)
thanks for joining us this week...

Hugs
Carol x
TPE

Crystal said...

Neva this is great, LOVE that fun paper!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love that sentiment! Great dp too!! And you used a prima!! WTG!LOL!