TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Masked Frame In Bloom

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Masked Frame. I am not sure if I did it right Lynn but I sure do like how this turned out. Please forgive me if I did not do it right. I used Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue and Gable Green for my colors. My image was stamped in black brilliance. My mask was the extra giga Scallop Circle from Maurvy punches. I sponged around the mask with Pretty in Pink and then drew around the mask with Pixie Pink. I stamped the images in gable green and bashful blue around the edge of the mask then colored with copics. My image was then colored with copics and I applied some stickles randomly. Hard to see in pic. I stamped the sentiment in pixie pink. I hope you like this 1/2 as much as I do.
I bought this set from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. Head on over there to see this and many other fabulous sets at affordable prices.
RECIPE:
Stamps: In Bloom, Clear and Simple Stamps
Paper: white, white textured, pretty in pink, gable green,
Ink: black brilliance, pixie pink, pretty in pink, bashful blue, green gable
Accessories: ribbon, maurvy's Extra Giga Scallop Circle
Techniques: Masked Frame

2 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

GORGEOUS! Love this :)

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, this is one of my favorite sets!