TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Homemade vs ABC Light Box

OK so I found a Light box in ABC's catty and ordered it. I have been using a box that I made myself by cutting the top, left and right sides out. I covered them with white paper and have my light hanging over the top but I just could not resist purchasing a true light box to see if there is really a difference. So your mission... should you chose to accept it... is to let me know if you can tell a difference. In Photo # 1 on the left.
Photo #2

Photo # 3


Photo # 4.
Which one or ones where taken with my brand new light box and which one/ones were taken with my homemade light box?



2 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

Hmmmm....i can't tell but I would say your best light is on picture #3 and #4. But I really love your card so much I wasn't paying close attention to the light box! :)

Julia Aston said...

#1 looks the best to me Neva - the colors look brighter on my screen anyway! I'll be interested to hear your answer!!