TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Oval All Friends

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Leafing Pen Resist. What a fun and kewl technique this is. I used my Baroque Motif as a visual to free hand a flourish with my 1 and only Gold Leafing pen. I am NOT an artist by no means. LOL. I thought I was in trouble when I opened the pen and it was stiff as a board from a yr ago when I first used it but after shaking and pushing the tip down 100 times I finally started to see gold. Whoo Hoo "now we're cookin" I do not have any colored ink spray so I dropped some cool carribean and groovy guava ink drops in the ink well and used my aqua brush to paint on the ink. I love how this turned out. These are 2 of my all time favs from past in-colors. I stamped the oval sentiment with black brilliance then colored with copics and then stickles. Tied some guava ribbon around the focal image on cool carribean matt then groovy guava 4X4 card base. I attached 3 clear gems in the upper left corner. Hope you like it as much as I do.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: watercolor, white, cool carribean, groovy guava
Ink: black
Accessories: gold leafing pen, copic markers, ribbon, gems
Techniques: gold leafing pen resist, watercoloring

No comments: