TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CHA 2009 in Orlando

This is Shannon doing 2 things she loves best, shopping and talking. She is at the My Favorite Things booth talking with Kim after buying some lucious stamps.

These are some yummy new cuttlebug folders coming out. Can't Wait.

Davin, Lori and Jen at the SCS table on Saturday. It was so kewl Friday they all had on orange and I had brought an Orange shirt to wear so I wore mine Satuday, if I had only known I would have worn it Friday and then passed off as one of them. TeeHee.

Shannon, Deb, Kirsten, Joanne, Carole, Kristina gathered around talking.

Here I am with Deb and Shannon at the foot of the stairs with the CHA welcome sign behind us.
Taylor giving directions for her Make & Take at the SCS table.
Me, Shannon, and Lori grinning from ear to ear on Friday as we begin to soak in all the fun we are about to embark on. Lori is a hoot to hang around.
Here is a pic from Friday. Jen & Jeanne are both such sweet hearts.

No comments: