TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Strawberry Friends Forever

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I just HAD TO HAVE this stamp set and today I finally used it. I need a 2nd job to support my addiction, I am serious. This set is called STRAWBERRIES and this weeks FLOURISHES TIMELESS TUESDAY CHALLENGE - Colors Red, Black, Olive was a perfect time to ink it up. I used some real red cs and pattern paper, some old olive cs and pattern paper, white and some black cs to make this card. I sponged some real red around the focal image to tone done the white. I used the dots embossing folder on the black strip. The 2 small berries are stamped in black brilliance, colored, cut out, popped up and crystal effects applied. The focal image was stamped in versamark then heat embossed with black ep. All images were colored with Copics. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Strawberries - Flourishes
Paper: white, Black, Real Red CS & PP, Old Olive CS & PP
Ink: Black, Versamark, real red
Accessories: Copics, Cuttlbug, Dots, Dimensionals, ribbon, sponges, Ranger black ep
Techniques: sponge distressing, dry emboss, heat emboss

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG!! this is beautiful!! Being sick sucks! How did I miss this beauty!!? Love it!!