TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mona Lisa Moments

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Certainly Cocoa Blossoms. Not a lot of time this morning. I have to go to Shannons to keep her 3 kids while she goes to work, YEH! They are such fun. Anyway I used a new to me stamp set I picked up at CHA from Cornish Heritage Farms called Mona Lisa Moments. I also made my own background with an image that I forgot to look at the name of the set from. It is one of my SU sets I think, "Old Timers" kicking in again. I put some stickles in the centers. I punched then sponged some layered daisies then secured them with a brad and matted on top of a punched scalloped circle. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Mona Lisa Moments
Paper: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, white, Close to Cocoa
Ink: cameo coral, certainly celery
Accessories: ribbon, daisy punchess, scalloped circle punch, brad, ribbon
Techniques: sponging

No comments: