TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Spotted Back to School Backpack Treat Box

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Back To School Backpack. This is one of those things that I can say "Been there, done that, not sure if I will do it again". WOW this was not a quickie by no means and THAT is why they are called challenges. The tutorial for this treat holder can be found on SCS under their BACKPACK BOX section of Resources. I useds some Paper Studio Paper (1st mistake) for my back pack and flap. I used some brown, mint and pink cs for everything else. Make a note to self READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ASSEMBLY! (2nd mistake) well I could but will not go on as I will embarass myself even more. TeeHee. I do love how this turned out even if it is a little whopsided. I used some 1/4 inch ribbon on top and 1/2 in for the back straps. Here is a pic of the back on my blog if you can stand it. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: None
Paper: Paper Studio dp, Brown, mint & pink CS
Ink: none
Accessories: brads, ribbon, circle punches
Techniques: Backpack Box template

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Neva this is AWESOME!! LOVE those colors! What a cool backpack!!

Ashley said...

This is so freakin' ADORABLE!!!! I love this so much!!! :)

Nicki (CSS) said...

Super cute Neva - just love these little backpacks. Your DP is great for the backpack - the colors and dots are too cute!