TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Angel Wings Sneak Peek

Happy New Years Eve everyone. If you are traveling please travel with great care especially tonight. I made this sneak peek for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Saffron Burgandy Hunter for my color combo. Images are from a soon to be released set called "Angels Wings" from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I stamped the angel in black brilliance then colored her with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol blending medium. I applied stickles and glitter glue to the wings and the heart she is holding then stamped the sentiment in handsome hunter and stamped a heart with bravo burgandy on so saffron layer then stamped a heart in the center of the senitment. I continued stamping the heart after reinking on the saffron layer. I applied stickles to the sentiment heart image as well. Burgandy dew drops on the left side and I am done. The angel image is cut out of the box. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Angel Wings - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: So Saffron, handsome hunter, bravo burgandy, white
Ink: black brilliance, handsome hunter, bravo burgandy
Accessories: dew drops, stickles
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Out of the Box


TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH TREEHOUSE STAMPS AND BE ENTERED FOR A $30 THS GIFT CERTIFICATE DRAWING. HURRY, DON'T DELAY ANY LONGER!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Neva, this is beautiful! Your angel looks so sweet!!! :) Love it! Hugs, Ash-