TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wild Wild West

Whoo Hoo, today is a special day for me for more reasons than one. I am the proud mom of the inspiration for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. My very talented darling daughter created this darling COWBOY KID CARD and Roxy was impressed enough to use the layout today. Yeah! There will be NO living with her now. LOL. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Basic Breezy Kisses for my colors and Gamsol Magic for my coloring technique. Why else is it a special day? Because I have a wonderful new found friend here on SCS namely KittyKat aka Connie who so happily shared some images from this GORGEOUS stamp set that I so very much would love to own. This guy just makes my heart flutter what else can I say but don't tell my dh :0I cut the image and layer and tried to emboss, eek I may never get that, with my Nesties Labels sponged the sky with baja breeze and popped up the hat. He is such a hunk, did I say that already. LOL. My kiwi kiss layer was stamped after stamping off with Flannel Plaid with Basic Gray ink. Hope ya like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Wild West, Flannel Plaid
Paper: Baja Breeze, kiwi kiss, white, Not Quite Navy
Ink: black, basic gray, baja breeze
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, Nestie Label, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol Blending Medium, blending stumps
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, 3d, sponging

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so masculine and rugged - great card Neva!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love that hunk of a cowboy!!!Great card!!

Carolina said...

What a wonderful take on the challenge! The hat on the corner is the perfect touch!