TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

WT195 Just Married

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE -Envelope It. I love Christmas time weddings they are so colorful and rich in tones. I am sure someone will get married that I can give this too if not there is always Valentine Day! LOL These images are from a set called "Just Married" and can be found at H & M STAMP COMPANY. I stamped the images in black brilliance and colored with SU markers and Copics. The dress and veil are outlined with stardust stickles. The small envelope was a gift from a co-worker. The dp is from MME. I stamped the toasting glasses on the corner of the envelope for the card and colored the liquid level with copic then covered with Crystal Effects. They will be toasting with With Zifendale Wine. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Married
Paper: Red, MME dp, olive, white
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: stickles, min envelope, crystal effects

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your bride!! Love your stamping on the envelope too!