TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

CASE of Dreaming of Princess Land

WOW Beth thanks for introducing us to this great stamper. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - PaulaTracy. I love your gallery Paula. I picked Paula's ALL DRESSED UP IN WHITE card for inspiration. I changed the layout, image, colors and ribbon placement. I kept the textile cb folder and added a wedding cake embellishment. I colored my image with prismacolor pencils then blended w/gamsol medium using blending stumps. I applied stickles to the head piece and randomly on the dress. I heated the ends of the ribbon so they would twist. The sentiment is stamped and layered in pixie pink then popped up. HOpe you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Dreaming of Princessland
Paper: white, pixie pink
Ink: black brilliance, pixie pink
Accessories: wedding cake embellishment, ribbon, stickles
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, 3d, sponging

No comments: