TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

IC157, OCCC Dreaming of an Old English Princess Land

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Images Under Glass. I took my inspiration from the colors in these gorgeous pendants. I used some dp from MME packs and images are stamp sets from H & M STAMP COMPANY called Dreaming of Princess Land and Old English Accessories. My images were colored with Prismacolor pencils then blended w/gamsol. I used the sketch from OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE for this week. I used the 3 tops of the castle as replacements for the 3 ribbon strips. I am still so full of sinusitis and my face hurts so bad I can hardly sit for very long so please forgive me if I do not leave comments as I usually do. I will catch up when I feel better.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Dreaming of Princess Land, Old English Accessories - HMStampCo
Paper: white, MME dp
Ink: black brilliance, pumpkin pie
Accessories: primsacolor pencils, gamsol
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, 3d