TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Making a Christmas Fav List / Snowball Fight

I am still so excited over this set. I was trying to sleep on night (like tonight with no sucess) and the idea came to me for this set. I got up drew it, scanned my drawing, and emailed it to Ashley and here it is. So kewl. My image was stamped on vanilla using real red then I sponged the edges. I also inked the holly stamp from Christmas Favorites and stamped in the corners of the inside sheet then on the list in the corners without re-inking. Handwrote the menu list. This list image is really large but can be attached to the B plate from your Cuttlebug plates for stamping. Matted on red. This is attached ontop of some wal mart christmas dp that I picked up 2 yrs ago and still trying to use up. All images can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Make a List, Christmas Favorites, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Christmas DP, vanilla
Ink: real red, glorious green
Accessories: sponges
Techniques: sponge distressing

Well I had a night of NO SLEEP last night. I have been up since 2am so I decided to get busy on finishing up Christmas Cards. I recently received this very cute acrylic set from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I went to Ashley's house while in KY for a business trip. We had such a blast and she gave me a gable box FULL of goodies. YEAH, thanks again Ashley. I hope you know how very much I enjoyed our visits. I stamped the images on white then colored them with prismacolor pencils and blended them with gamsol blending medium. My fav coloring technique.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Snowball Fight, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: textured cardstock. white
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium, word window punch
Techniques: Gamsol Magic
SALE ! SALE ! SALE !

ALSO ORDER BETWEEN NOW AND JANUARY 1st TO BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING FOR A $30 TREEHOUSE GIFT CERTIFICATE ! WOW!

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great cards!!! Love the snowfight! So cute!!