TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Snowflake Wine Glass Voltive Shade

This dissaster is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Vellum Wine Glass Voltive Shades. It is also what happends when your head is clouded with cold medicine bc the idea in my head did not look anything like what I ended up with :( sniff sniff. Anyway it is done and I am going to try to go to work. Maybe I can make another one tomorrow that looks better than this. I used a sheet of dark blue vellum and ran it through my snowflake CB folder then used my glue pen around the top and bottom to apply glitter. I could not print the template bc my printer is junk except for the scanner part. I have replaced the ink and still can not print anything so I had to wing it by my own drawings. Maybe why it did not turn out huh? LOL Have a great day.