TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just Married

Happy Tuesday everyone. I made this wedding card using the COLOR CHALLENGE - Saffron Burgandy Hunter. I CASED Barb as Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER- Stampfilled Dreams by finding my inspiration from the birds and long note from her FLY AWAY WITH ME SILHOUETTE. I used Saturday's PAPER CRAFT PLANET SKETCH CHALLENGE for my layout. I stamped my images in black brilliance then colored them with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. I think overy 1/2 my gallery is uploaded to Gamsol Magic. LOL. I applied liquid pearls around the layers of cake. It really looks yummy IRL. The dove is cut out and popped up on layered circles which are popped up. The image and sentiment are also popped up. I used some yellow ribbon that I also colored with my saffron marker. I really, really like the way this turned out and hope you do to.'
RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Married
Paper: So Saffron dp, handsome hunter, bravo burgandy, vanilla
Ink: Black brilliance, handsome hunter, so saffron
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium, blending stumps, pearlex, ribbon, circle punches, oval punches
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, 3d


Don't you dare forget about Heather's upcoming:

GARAGE SALE ! GARAGE SALE ! GARAGE SALE !

No comments: