TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blah Color Challenge

Well I guess I got a little froggy bc I made 2 card this morning using today's CC on SCS but NOT bc I like them I just got ideas and went with them.
This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - BASIC VANILLA SAND. Difficult color combo to work with but I guess that is why it is called a challenge. Anyway I used a set from H & M STAMP COMPANY called Beach Time Percy and All About Birthdays for this card. My image was stamped in black brillance. I colored the beek and feet with only orange and the shovel and bucket silver color pencils blended with gamsol. I do not have Sahara Sand stamp pad so I had to use River Rock squished on the top of the pad and color picked up by blender pen.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Beach Time Percy
Paper: black, white, vanilla
Ink: black brilliance, only orange
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, blending medium, stumps
Techniques: Gamsol Magic


This is also for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - BASIC VANILLA SAND. Difficult color combo to work with but I guess that is why it is called a challenge. Anyway I used a set from H & M STAMP COMPANY called ATV for this card. All stamping was done in black brillance. The flag was stamped again in vanila, cut out and popped up. Matted on vanilla then white on a black card base.
RECIPE:
Stamps: ATV HMStamps
Paper: black, vanilla, white
Ink: black brilliance

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Fabulous cards Neva! You really made a tough challenge work for you.