TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Favorite Riveting Valentine

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May God bless all of you and your families in the coming year. Well I rang the new year in the same way I always do ...zzzzzzzz,LOL. I also missed out on the NYE challenges going on so I packed as many in 1 creation as I could. I was overjoyed when today's challenge was loaded early. YeePee. So this is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Silver. I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE for my layout. I completed the following requirements from the SCS NEW YEARS EVE PARTY CHALLENGES:
SCSNYE01- Use a Friend Theme
SCSNYE02- Use a retired set - Riveting(oopst did not make this one bc I did not read all of the directions - should have been my focal image!)
SCSNYE03- Use Glitter (see hearts)
SCSNYE04 - Paper Piecing and Piercing, Polka Dot, Pink, Punches, Pattern Paper, Pop Dots
SCSNYE05 - New Set never inked (My Fav Valentine from HMStamp Co
SCSNYE06 - Asian Theme (ok maybe I stretched this one but I used a Dragon)
SCSNYE07 - white,black,gold/silver ( white paper, black ink, silver dp)
SCSNYE09 - 2 different stamp sets (SU Riveting, H&M's Valentine), 2 colors Kiwi & Real Red, 2 Styles of DP (polkadot & silver shimmer), 2 embellishments (heart brads) 2 news (Valentine set & Silver Shimmer dp)
SCSNYE10 - A card for a Friend
I used the dragon from H & M STAMP COMPANY's - My Favorite Valentine Set. The head is popped up and the inside circle from Riveting a retired set from Stampin Up is also popped up. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Riveting, My Favorite Valentine
Paper: White, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Real Red dp, Silver DP
Ink: black brilliance, pixie pink
Accessories: Heart Brads, circle punch, paper piercing kit, stickles, dimensionals,
Techniques: paper piecing, paper piercing, 3d, gamsol magic

4 comments:

stampinganja said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too!
Nice card, beautiful blog!
Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you.
Have a great day, Anja

Denise Clark said...

Neva, way to go on the challenges! You did it up right! Love the cute little dragon!

Lauren said...

This is adorable! W2G on the challenges.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This image tickles me!! Hes sooo cute!LOL!! Great card!