TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Starburst Christmas Favorites

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Tag Punch Starburst. I have seen these numerous times in the gallery but never tried one until today. Thanks Lynn for the inspiration. They really are not that hard to make. I used some glitter cs I won in my one and only blog hop win from Linsey many months ago and some clear vellum. I also used a sentiment from a set called CHRISTMAS FAVORITES from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. It was stamped in versamark then embossed with White detail EP. I also used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder and some sheer white ribbon and a snowflake brad in the center of the star. I really like how this turned out but what do you think?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Favorites - Treehouse Stamp Company
Paper: Glitter, white
Ink: versamark
Accessories: white detail embossing powder, Cuttlebug Snowflakes Folder
Techniques: Dry EMboss, Heat Emboss, Tag Punch Starburst

SALE ! SALE ! SALE !