TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lucky Charm Sneak Peak

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE and Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE for my layout. I used this weeks PAPER CRAFT PLANET'S WEEKLYCOLOR CHALLENGE BY ASHLEY BOWEN for my color combo and THIS HATreminded me of an Irish hat. This set is soon to be released from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY along with many other new items Ashley has added. I just love this little guy. My image was stamped in black then colored with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. I applied gold glitter to the inside of the kettle. I used some dp I just got from my secret Santa - Anne (thanks again). The vanilla layer is stamped with the small clover in old olive for my handmade background. The sentiment is stamped and cut out with the large oval punch then distressed and popped up. HOpe you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lucky Charms, Treehouse Stamps,
Paper: vanilla, old olive, choc chip, riding hood red, dp
Ink: black, old olive
Accessories: gold glitter, gamsol, prismacolor pencils
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

THERE IS STILL TIME TO BE ENTERED IN THE $30 TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY GIFT CERTIFICATE DRAWING. All orders placed before 1/1/09 ARE ELEGIBLE!!