TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

Well today has not started out good at all, PC crashed with a trojan. I have been trusting a different antivirus system and now am not sure it was such a wise choice. Then I decided to try to upload from work, well that was not easy either, my photo shop is on my home PC. Anyway here it is as it is so sorry. Maybe all will be well tomorrow.
Anyway I did get to do some surffing before it died so this is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE -Taken w/Breezy Hoods for my colors. I used a sentiment stamp from H & M STAMP COMPANY for this project and also Create A Bulb snowflake randomly stamped on the teal layer with Versamark.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All I Want For Christmas, Create A Bulb, HMStampCo
Paper: white, taken w/teal, riding hood red, Snowflake dp,
Ink: riding hood red, versamark
Accessories: circle punches

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! Wonderful use of colors and love how you flipped the sketch! Just fantastic! Love the use of the sentiments as well!

Lauren said...

Great layout and colors Neva!