TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Warm & Fuzzy Bunny

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 49 - Warm and Fuzzy which is what I WISHED I was feeling. I too and so tired of these extremely low temps for this area.
I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 317 for my layout and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 307 - Soft Elegant Rides for my color combo.
My image and sentiment are from this months release by MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "IN THE FOREST". Now I ask you, how much warmer and fuzzier can a bunny be? LOL.
Off to work now and then picking up my grandson for an overnighter with his Papa and some fishing he is hoping for.
RECIPE:
Stamps: In The Forest - MFP
Paper: white, elegant eggplant, riding hood red, DCWV Sweet Glitter stack
Ink: Soft Suede, riding hood red
Accessories: buttons, ribbons, copic, sponges
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D