TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Rock-On Danny

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 310 - Heat Embossing on Dry Embossing. Well I apparently choose the wrong EF to try this on. LOL. I had such a time with the negative sections picking up the powder even though I did use the embossing buddy before I started.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 104 - Rock & Roll. I could not decide if I wanted to be inspired by the technique to rock-n-roll an image or the title associated with music so I went with the music. I made this for my SIL who has been in a band for a few years now and while I have been resistant to his determination to go to practice bc it takes 2 nights of time from his family, his band is finally begining to get signed for performances. Still not sure if I like that or not either but he is my daughters husband and I love her. So this will be his Father's Day card. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rock N Roll
Paper: white, black
Ink: versamark, momento tuxedo black
Accessories: Allegro EF, Nesties Label 9, black embossing powder, cuttlebug
Techniques: Double Embossing, Heat Emboss, Dry Emboss, Heat Emboss over Dry Emboss