TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Dreamer

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 317 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 307 - Soft Elegant Rides. I did not get to play Tuesday because of an early day at work so I just had to do these together hard as it is for me. LOL.
I decided to NOT use any embossing folders on this one so that the main image remained the focus. She is just toooo stinkin' cute and I had to have this new set from The Greeting Farm called "Little Dreamers". I stamped the image in Momento Tuxedo Black twice then colored with copics. I cut out the head and popped it up on panel 4A. My dp for panel 2 is from DCWV Glitter Sweet matstack. I used my Quickutz photo tabs and brads to hold the sentiment and glued some red gems on panel 4B.
Hope you like it. Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Little Dreamer - TGF
Paper: white, riding hood red, elegant eggplant, soft suede, DCWV dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, riding hood red
Accessories: gems, copics, Quickutz photo tabs
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

1 comment: