TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pretty Amazing MOJO

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 306 - Bravo Pizzazz Breezes. My layout is for MOJO MONDAY # 174. I used a Stampin Up set meeting my NY Resolution to use what I have called Pretty Amazing and it really is amazing so I don't know why it has collected dust. I stamped the flower image 2 times and cut both out at different sections and popped them up on the white circle matted on Maurvy Scallop Circle punched in Bravo Burgandy. I stamped the hummingbird in momento tuxedo then colored with copics popped it up next to the flower and added some stickles to both. The flower is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 308 - Silhouettes. My card base is baja breeze and the ribbon is pear pizzazz. I punched some butterflies in baja breeze and pear pizzazz then adhered them to the dp. Now off to take ACLS certification and then to work after.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pretty Amazing - SU
Paper: white, baja breeze, bravo burgandy, dp
Ink: momento black, bravo burgandy
Accessories: stickles, ribbon, MS butterfly punch, Maurvy Scallop Circle punch