TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sew What Sneak Peek

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 314, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 304 - Red, White, Silver/Gray, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 306 - Stickles Painting.
I have more layers on this card then I think I have ever used. LOL.
My images and sentiment are from a set called "SEW WHAT" which will be released next week from MARKS FINEST PAPER. I stamped my images in Momento London Fog then colored with copics and covered the top portion with stickles then traced the outlines from the skirt portion with my spica glitter pen. I stamped, colored and cut out the thimble and popped it up on panel 3. Panel 4 is also up on dimensionals. Panel 2 is embossed with Cuttlebug Victorian folder. The sentiments were stamped with momento Ladybug Red. Hope you like it, now let's go to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sew What - MFP
Paper: white, going gray, poppy parade
Ink: Momento London Fog & Ladybug Red
Accessories: stickles, dimensionals, Cuttlebug, Victorian EF
Techniques: dry emboss, Copic Coloring, Stickles Painting

2 comments:

Dana said...

This is very cool!! I love the bodice of her dress especially!
Hugs~
Dana

Erum Tasneem said...

SO pretty!