TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hemp Roppin' Cowboy

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 304 - Twine. All I have is hemp, hope that works. I glued one strip to the popped up sentiment and then ran some across the card and tied a cowboy boot button to it.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 314.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 304 - Red, White, Silver/Gray. I covered panel 2 with some tin foil then embossed it with Cuttlebug Stars folder. My base is going gray and I sponged some antique linen to tone it down. My focal image & Sentiment are from Lizzie Ann Designs and stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39, E50, E51, E53, & R27. I sponged antique linen around the image then sponged the edges with tea time inks.
This also qualifies for today's STAMPIN' B'S CHALLENGE # 92 - SOMETHING NEW & OLD TIME FAVORITE. My something new is the silver cowboy boot button and my old time favorite is using hemp especially with western/masculine themes.
Hope you like it, now if I could get someone to go to work for me I could stay home and clean house and stamp. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cowboy & Howdy - LAD
Paper: white, going gray
Ink: momento tuxedo black, Ranger Antique Line & Tea Tim
Accessories: Hemp, Dimensionals, ribbon, glue pen, Cuttlebug, Stars Embossing Folder, cowboy boot button

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Howdy, Neva...your little cowboy is a real cutie and I really like that embossed foil. The cowboy boot button is just perfect for your card. Glad you joined the Stampin B's new/old challenge this week.