TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Faux Tiles In The Forest

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 309 - Faux Tile. I had to use the UTEE option as I do not have 2hrs drying time available. I really like how this turned out using that option anyway.
I believe you just can not have enough masculine cards on hand.
I used last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 316.
My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 306 - Bravo Pizzazz Breezes.
My image is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. I stamped the focal image in Ranger Espresso ink then sponged with baja breeze and pear pizzazz. Then added some depth and coloring with copic markers. My tiles were matted on vanilla then bravo burgandy.
I used pear pizzazz trimmed with my Fiskars tree border punch then a strip of baja breeze over that and tied 2 strings of hemp around them.
My sentiment was stamped in bravo burgandy. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: In The Forest - MFP
Paper: vanilla, bravo burgandy, baja breeze, pear pizzazz
Ink: espresso, bravo burgandy, pear pizzazz, baja breeze
Accessories: hemp, UTEE, heat gun, sponges
Techniques: faux tile, heat embossing

1 comment: