TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Garden Whimsy of Friends

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 207 - Artsy_em. I chose to CASE Emily's MASKED BUTTERFLIES.
I changed the layout, colors and theme.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 306 - Bravo Pizzazz Breezes. I used these darling butterflies for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 308 - Silhouettes.
I stamped the silhouette image in all 3 colors from the color challenge and the sentiment in baja breeze.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy - SU
Paper: white
Ink: pear pizzazz, bravo burgandy, baja breeze
Techniques: CAS

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love this simple but lovely card!! I love the Garden Whimsy butterflies! So pretty!