TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hearts and Hemp

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALELNGE # 205 - UKJem. I chose to CASE her SC169 card. I changed the laylout and colors, used a different image, and omitted the doodling.
I did dry emboss and heat emboss for Saturday's SPEEDY THE CAT CHALLENGE # 37 - Embossing. I was also inspired by this HEART ZIPPER PULL from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 266 - Stephen Joseph Gifts.
My color combo and hearts are for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 46 - Candy Colored Hearts.
The pink twine wrapped around the Perfect Plum cs is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 46 - Feeling Twin.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 314.
I stamped the hearts on the left and right in Pretty in Pink on pink pirouette cs. The one in the center was stamped in Pretty in Pink craft ink then heat embossed with clear detail. I then colored the open flower images with a copic marker and followed that with some stickles for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 306 - Stickles Painting. I cut it out and popped it up between the other hearts.
My images and sentiments are from a set released last month from MARKS FINEST PAPERS and it is a perfect set for Valentine's day.
And keeping my NY Resolution I stamped the inside, back and the front and back of the envelope. Whoo Hoo. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hearts,Hearts, Hearts - MFP
Paper: white, pretty in pink, perfect plum, pink pirouette, dp?
Ink: pretty in pink, perfect plum, pretty in pink craft ink
Accessories: clear detail embossing powder, stickles, MS Heart Punch, cropadile, hemp
Techniques: 5 layer button, heat emboss, dry emboss

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful colors and card! Good for you finishing off the package!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Jasmine Wilmany said...

Everything really pops! Love it!


Blessings!

★ Jasmine Wilmany ★

redwasher1 said...

This is really a gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautifully artsy........thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Erum Tasneem said...

i absolutely love it!