TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sew What's New With You?

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 316, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 306 - Bravo Pizzazz Breezes and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 308 - Silhouettes.
Today I choose a set just released this month from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called SEW WHAT? and paired it up with another sheet of dp from American Crafts Craft Fair stack.
I stamped the image in momento tuxedo on white then the skirt portion in baja breez, bravo burgandy and pear pizzazz. I cut various sections of the skirt out in these 3 colors and adhered them to the full image. I used some burgandy ribbon to cover the seam then cut the entire image out (now let me tell you those swirls were fun) Shannon would never have attempted that. LOL. oops sorry I didn't mean to let everyone know how much she does NOT like to cut things out.
I got so tickled at her a few yrs back when we went to Faith's very 1st stampin' retreat, she growled at her for all different projects that had to be cut out. OK off to work now after a cup of coffee.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sew What - MFP
Paper: white, baja breeze, bravo burgandy, pear pizzazz, Craft Fair dp
Ink: momento black, bravo burgandy, baja breeze
Accessories: dimensionals
Techniques: paper piecing

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Nope cutting is not for me!LOL! Love how you did the image!