TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Hearts for my hubby

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 308 - Silhouettes where I stamped the heart image in Momento Rhubarb then cut it out to attach to my focal panel. I stamped the butterfly in Momento Cantelope on the panel and on a separate piece to cut out and pop up on the focal panel.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 102 - Inspired by cindybstampin'. I changed the theme, images and colors and added a heart charm.
The hearts are for today's CRAFTING WITH DEEDEE'S DIGI'S CHALLENGE - Hearts.
The button is for today's CRAFT YOUR PASSION CHALLENGE # 41 - Buttons.
I just love it when everything comes together don't you? LOL
All images and sentiments used are from a set called "HEARTS,HEARTS,HEARTS" from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment in Momento Rhubarb then the butterfly in cantelope over the sentiment after stamping off once.
Now let's go to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hearts,Hearts, Hearts - MFP
Paper: white, cherry cobbler
Ink: Momento cantelope & Rhubarb
Accessories: ribbon, heart charm, button, twine, dimensionals, Quickutz flourish
Techniques: CAS

2 comments:

corinne said...

very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful.Great use of colour and embellishments.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x