TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Floral Tea Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 304 - Red, White, Silver/Gray.
My image is a sneak peek of a set called "FLORAL TEA" which will be available next Tuesday from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
I stamped my image in Momento London Fog then did some tracing with my Spica Glitter pen and colored the flowers and leaves with stickles for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 306 - Painting with Stickles. I am not sure if having a large open image or small detailed image is harder. LOL.
My layout is from Saturday's JUST US GIRLS CHALLENGE # 65 - Sketch. I love simple layouts like this. My poppy parade cs layer was embossed with Cuttlebug's Textile folder. I stamped the sentiment in momeno ladybug red. I used some wide gray ribbon and topped it with some poppy parade thinner ribbon. My focal image is matted on going gray cs. I did the inside in keeping up with my NY Resolution. Here is a snap shot:

Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Floral Tea - MFP
Paper: white, poppy parade, going gray
Ink: Momento London Fog & Ladybug Red
Accessories: gray ribbon, poppy parade ribbon, dimensionals, cuttlebug, Textile Embossing Folder, Stickles, Spica Glitter Pen
Techniques: Dry Emboss, Stickes Painting

2 comments:

Andrea M said...

So pretty! Those teacups look like delicate china the way you have them colored!!! Absolutely divine! Lovely take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you'll join us again next week!

Kathryn B said...

Love your cute little tea cups with your embossed background!

Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week!