TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Anya Valentine

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 204 - White Rock Mama. I chose to CASE her HEARTS FOR KAREN. I changed the colors, layout and dies used. The hearts inspired me to print out and color this Anya Valentine digital image I bought last year.
This is also for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 45 - Celebrate Resolutions and one of my NY resolutions is to show those that I love how much I love them in 2011. I added some silver cord and split ring for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 303 - Sterling Silver. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 303 - Old Navy Delight.
My layout is from Saturday's CLUB ANYA SATURDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 49.
Well my 1st weekend of the new year has been foilded. I am called in to work ICU so off to work I go. Hope that is not how the rest of the year is going to go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Anya Valentine - TGF
Paper: white, DCWV dp, night of navy, old olive, daffodil delight
Ink: daffodil delight
Accessories: digital images, copics, ribbon, sponges, stickles, Nesties Circle, Nesties Scallop Circles
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: