TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stars & Strips Patriotic Sketch

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 051 - SKETCH. Ashley has designed us a kewl sketch to play with this week and this is what I came up with using is. I wanted to use this darling patriotic set called STAR & STRIPES from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITIAL LINE. I colored then cut out the image and attached it to the white circle layer which is popped up on a red Labels 3 layer. I ran the blue strips through my cuttlebug Distressed Strips embossing folder. My dp is some from a stack of DCWV matt stack.
Now it is your turn to use the sketch and make something. Be sure to include THT051 in your keywords so we can find your creation and also provide a link on the Treehouse Blog post as well.

2 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fabulous cupcake. I love the yummy looking frosting, and of course all the RED! LOL!

Bridgett Owens said...

Yummy! I like the cupcake and frosting!! The distressed strips are really fun, too! Super sweet card!