TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Holiday Labeled Chelsea

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 280. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 270 - Mambo Suedes. I have had this greeting farm Wild Sprout image started for ever and today I finally finished her by coloring her dress, shoes and mp3 player. I also added a prima in her hair bc as you can tell by the All Holiday Sentiment she is a wanna be hippy of the 60's. LOL. Just kidding I love that sentiment. I also love the Label Classic image that was stamped in soft suede, cut out and then popped up. I used my spica glitter pen to trace around the sentiment. Not sure if you can see that in the pic. I have all of these rubber stamps that I just forget to use. I cut around her hair in an out of the box technique. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Label Classics & All Holidays - SU; WS Chelsea - TGF
Paper: white, melon mambo, soft suede, Matt Stack
Ink: melon mambo, soft suede
Accessories: copics, dimensionals. digital, spica glitter pen
Techniques: out of the box, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: