TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Embrace Life Sneak Peek

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 281. I swapped sides on panels 2 and 4 so that it would look right, hope that is OK Roxy. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 271 - Dusty Razzleberry Saffrons for my color combo. I framed around my card base with Dusty durango cs for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 273 - I've Been Framed. I absolutely love roses and this one is fantastic. Ashley took a picture of one of her roses from her garden and used it along with a graphic program to create this set called "EMBRACE LIFE" that will soon be released from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I printed the rose image twice and the sentiment in color. I colored both images with copics G40, G82, G85, V04, V05, V06, Y21, Y23, T1, & T 3 then I cut out just the center portion and popped it up then matted on rich razzleberry cs. The sentiment and razzleberry cs matt was cut using Stampin' Up's oval punch. Panel 2 is Ambrosia dp sponged with dusty durango. I sponged the sentiment in rich razzleberry ink. Because this was a flower and I love stickles I used some stickles as well.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace Life - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, Ambrosia dp, rich razzleberry, dusty durango
Ink: rich razzleberry, dusty durango
Accessories: stickles, copics
Techniques: Framing, sponge distressing

No comments: