TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beacon of Hope

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 272 - Real Bermuda Krafts. My layout is Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH # 140. I absolutely LOVE bermuda and red together. Had a hard time of where to add Kraft but no trouble with the other 2. I used a digital set that is to be released this Thursday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called "BEACON OF HOPE". I love the ocean and lighthouses in fact that is what my kitchen decor consist of so I naturally LOVE this set as well. I colored with copics. My bermuda bay base was embossed with tiny bubbles Cuttlebug folder. My real red panel was embossed with Distressed Lines CB embossing folder, I used some real red pattern paper from the 1st release of these that I wished SU had stayed with. I added some kraft as a matt for my sentiment which were both cut and embossed with Labels 4 Nestie. HOpe you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Beacon of Hope, Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, bermuda bay, real red, real red PP, kraft
Accessories: copics, stickles, button, ribbon, Cuttlebug, Distressed Lines, Tiny Bubbles, Nesties Label 4
Techniques: Dry Emboss, copic coloring

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh is this fabulous! fabulous!