TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aloha for a Co Worker

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 269 - Lovely Gable Cameo's. I Love these colors together and everything on this just fell into place. I needed a really special card for a really special co-worker who is going off to broaden her horizons without me. sniff sniff. I used some lovely lilac pattern paper for panel 2 and lovely lilac cs for my card base. Some lime green ribbon to cover the seam and printed, colored with copics and cut out 5 hibiscus images from a set due for release May 6th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE - Alohoa. My sentiment was printed then cut with Nesties Labels 5 then air brushed with copic marker. My layout is from today's MERCY'S TUESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 72. I really was not trying to CASE Mercy but I guess I did since we both used the same type of flower image but I just had to use this Hawaiian set with these colors. I placed 4 of the flowers in an arch like arch then the 5th one I attached under the sentiment. I wanted to inclued the Vellum embossing and realized I have no more vellum.., eeek must be time to visit my LSS 50 miles away. I really hope my friend likes this. There may be no time to comment today as I have a busy day at work and then 4pm will find me, Shannon and Alana "ON THE ROAD AGAIN" to see the greatest female country artist of this century (IMO) Carrie Underwood in concert in Tallahasse, Oh man I can hardly wait. Whoo Hoo
RECIPE:
Stamps: Aloha - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, lovley lilac CS and PP
Accessories: copics, ABS, ribbon, stickles,
Techniques: digital, 3D, Air Bushing

1 comment:

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous! your shading is to die-for beautiful!