TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Picking You for My Hero Swing Card

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 270 - Mambo Suede. Also since I did not get to play yesturday this is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 272 - Flip Flop Swing Cards. I have not made one of these in eaons. Thanks Holly for the swing back in time, it was fun. I really think men get slighted sometimes with flowers as the norm is NO flowers on a masculine card but some men are confident enough in thier masculinety that they love flowers so I decided to turn a Mother's Day image into a Father's Day card. I used Picking You for my image and My Hero for my sentiment both are from the digital line over at TREEHOUSE STAMPS. I colored the image with copics. I used some woodgrain dp on my soft suede cs base for dessert. My image and sentiment are matted on dark brown.
This is a view of the card stretched out:

This is a view of the card closed as it would be received:

I did resist the temptation to add some embellishments as I felt like that might be a bit too far. LOL. Don't want to push my luck, teehee. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Picking You, My Hero - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, soft suede, dark brown, woodgrain dp
Accessories: copics
Techniques: Flip Flop Cards, Swing Cards

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG! I cant believe you attempted this after the first time we tried it!LOL!!! Great job!